June 25-27, 2021: Broken, Beautiful & Beloved Retreat: Learning to See Ourselves through God’s Eyes
Bon Secours Retreat and Conference Center, Marriottsville, Maryland
Too often we believe that we cannot be loved until we are “fixed” in some way. On this weekend retreat, we will focus on the ways our brokenness makes us more beautiful. Silent breakfasts, yoga, reflection, prayer, journaling, and more. More information and registration HERE.
Join me for the third-annual Stillpoint Retreat at Pyramid Life Center. Spend time in silence, build community, eat, laugh, paddle, do yoga, hike, pray in a gorgeous Adirondack setting. This is a weekend to let go of any To Do list and just be.
Booking for 2021, 2022 and beyond
I am now booking events for 2021, 2022 and beyond. If you’ve got a request for something coming up fast, please send me an email and I’ll check my availability. Also, if you’re thinking of planning a longer retreat, please contact me now so I can pencil in any potential dates and hold that space for you.
Lots of options
I am available to give weekend retreats, single-day retreats, workshops, and talks for women’s groups, spirituality groups, and just about any other kind of group or talk you can throw at met. And I’ve got a wide selection of topics as well. Remember that any of the topics below can be stand-alone or woven together for longer retreats and can include all-level or gentle yoga, meditation, collage-as-prayer, spiritual journaling, lectio divina, mindfulness practices and more. So many choices.
- StillPoint: Creating Calm amid the Chaos
- Broken, Beautiful and Beloved: Learning to See Yourself through God’s Eyes
- Be Here Now: Discovering the Divine in the Everyday
- You Can’t Fail Lent: Learning to see these 40 days as a journey, not a test
- Thomas Merton: Companion on the Spiritual Journey
- Cravings: Bringing Sanity and Serenity to Your Relationship with Food
- Lost Generation: Reaching Adult Catholics Disconnected from the Faith
- Parenting a Grieving Child: Helping Children Deal with Death and Loss
If you would like me to address a specific topic for your group, just ask and I’m happy to work with you. Rates vary depending on type of talk, time, travel, and more. Contact me by email to discuss specifics.