This retreat is reaching capacity, so if you’d like to hold a spot please visit the link as soon as possible and submit your registration.
October 20-22, 2023 at Bon Secours Retreat and Conference Center, Marriottsville, Maryland
Watch this page for more details, but please save the date!
Booking for 2022 and beyond
I am now booking events for 2022 and beyond. If you’ve got a request for something coming up fast, please send me an email and I’ll check my availability. Also, if you’re thinking of planning a longer retreat, please contact me now so I can pencil in any potential dates and hold that space for you.
Lots of options
I am available to give weekend retreats, single-day retreats, workshops, and talks for women’s groups, spirituality groups, and just about any other kind of group or talk you can throw at met. And I’ve got a wide selection of topics as well. Remember that any of the topics below can be stand-alone or woven together for longer retreats and can include all-level or gentle yoga, meditation, collage-as-prayer, spiritual journaling, lectio divina, mindfulness practices and more. So many choices.
- StillPoint: Creating Calm amid the Chaos
- Broken, Beautiful and Beloved: Learning to See Yourself through God’s Eyes
- Be Here Now: Discovering the Divine in the Everyday
- You Can’t Fail Lent: Learning to see these 40 days as a journey, not a test
- Thomas Merton: Companion on the Spiritual Journey
- Cravings: Bringing Sanity and Serenity to Your Relationship with Food
- Lost Generation: Reaching Adult Catholics Disconnected from the Faith
- Parenting a Grieving Child: Helping Children Deal with Death and Loss
If you would like me to address a specific topic for your group, just ask and I’m happy to work with you. Rates vary depending on type of talk, time, travel, and more. Contact me by email to discuss specifics.